Internship: ISO 22000 quality internship
EXDEN, based in Carquefou (44) near Nantes, is a company specialising in the development and manufacture of probiotic-based food supplements. Operating in a dynamic and innovative market, we support our customers, both in France and abroad, from formulation and development through to delivery of the finished product.
As part of the roll-out of the ISO 22000 approach, and reporting to our Quality Manager, you will play an active role in various Quality Department tasks relating to the current certification project.
- Setting up subcontractor and supplier assessments:
- Formalising the overall listing and assessment process
- Drafting of the corresponding procedures
- Creation of assessment tools (annual assessment grid, field audit grid)
- Setting up field audits at subcontractors’ sites
- Optimisation of the company’s overall document management :
- Updating the internal document management procedure
- Inventory of all internal documents
- Standardising their coding
Other quality-related tasks may be considered as the internship progresses.
- You are preparing a degree (BAC+ 3/4/5) specialising in QUALITY and are looking for a 3 to 6 month placement
- You are interested in standards (ISO 22000, ISO 9001) and the documentation associated with these requirements (procedures, records, instructions, etc.)
- An interest in the agri-food sector would be a plus
- At ease with IT tools, particularly Excel and Word, and able to work in a MAC environment.
- Curious, rigorous, proactive candidate with strong writing skills.
Monday to Friday
Duration: minimum 3 to 6 months
Start date: as soon as possible
Are you interested? Send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org