Internship: Innovative Packaging Products CSR Project Manager
EXDEN, based in Carquefou (44) near Nantes, is a company specialising in the development and manufacture of probiotic-based food supplements. Operating in a dynamic and innovative market, we support our customers, both in France and abroad, from formulation and development through to delivery of the finished product.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will support EXDEN in its CSR approach, particularly with regard to eco-responsible packaging items (PI).
- Consideration of the ecological and visual technical characteristics suitable for probiotics
- Drawing up the associated regulatory context
- Carrying out market research
- Sourcing suppliers and PIs
- Carrying out stability studies on intermediate and finished products
- Carrying out internal or sub-contracted pilot tests to validate the implementation of these new PIs.
- Graduating with a Master’s 2 or a final year internship from an engineering school, studying nutraceuticals and/or probiotics, you are preparing a 4/5-year higher education diploma.
- Qualities/Skills: An interest in the nutraceuticals and probiotics sectors, innovation and technology.
- Curious, organised, rigorous, able to work with a variety of technical contacts and to assimilate information quickly.
Monday to Friday
Location: Carquefou, face-to-face
Duration: minimum 3 to 6 months
Start date: from January 2024
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com