Internship : Marketing Project Manager
EXDEN, based in Carquefou (44) near Nantes, is a company specialising in the development and manufacture of probiotic-based food supplements. Operating in a dynamic and innovative market, we support our French and international customers from formulation and development through to delivery of the finished product.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will contribute to Exden’s marketing strategy.
Your main tasks:
- Helping to manage the LinkedIn page:
- Writing and designing posts
- Proposing new formats
- Increasing statistics
- Help manage the website:
- Content creation: articles, infographics, newsletters, etc.
- Updating and optimising pages
- Improving referencing
- Helping to update communication media
- Helping to monitor the market (products / prospects / trends, etc.)
- Helping to develop the company’s strategic marketing strategy
- End of Master 2 – End of studies internship, nutraceuticals and/or probiotics-related course with a specialisation in
- Marketing. You are preparing a BAC+ 4 / +5 diploma.
- Qualities/Skills: Science, Communication, Marketing, Creativity, Initiative, Written English
- Curious, creative, organised, rigorous, with strong writing skills.
Monday to Friday
Duration: minimum 6 months
Start date: January 2024
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com